Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bun-tastic Updates

So as many of you know, I recently found out that I'm going to have to be moving, and ASAP, as my building has been sold. This unfortunately means that I'm also going to have to stop being a foster home. I'm really grateful that I've been able to do it thus far, but it's nearly impossible living downtown.  So these are probably going to be some of the last blogs about any rabbits I personally foster.

  


And Toby Video of her adorable food bowl flipping habits.


AND DON'T FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're in a mad race with some other local shelters for an online challenge for $1000. We've won it before. It's a great sense of pride for the buns - just that a local group of RABBIT forster homes can beat out all sorts of cat/dog shelters. Puts our name on the map and means a LOT to the rabbit community.  So read more about it and VOTE VOTE VOTE. you can VOTE every day :)  And if you read this, you better vote or else.

House Rabbit Network Woburn MA



No comments:

Post a Comment