Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yet another path.....

Well I'm down yet another path it seems, and it's a bit rambling... Things have been pretty rough, and if you're convinced they're going to be bad, chances are they will be. So lately I've been working on remembering that I'm not on a concrete fixed path, no matter what it might feel like at time and I can't possibly know what's going to happen. So why the hell should I base my actions on assumptions or predictions? It may seem like common sense, but for someone that tends to project into the future... not so easy at times. And having at least some good success.

Last time I thought I was on a different path I was hopeful and it didn't quite turn out how I expected. Trying not to have expectations now cause there's really no way to know. Just gotta focus on that and try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment