Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Four months later....

And I definitely have not been blogging, eh? Boooooo. I'm thinking that should change for 2013. I'm thinking 26 x 2-week challenges, with updates. Some of them probably won't be that awe-inspiring, but I'm constantly wishing I was improving X-Y-Z about myself - so I should finally get my butt off the couch. Lovely, "easy" things, such as:
  • floss!;
  • read more (magazines don't count);
  • make friends for realz;
  • use random items in the freezer/pantry;
  • attempt morning workouts;
  • save money;
  • learn to sew for real; 
  • study some engineering things;
  • watch less tv;
  • buy something on QVC;
  • learn how to take good pictures; and
  • finish my in-progress craft projects.
So that's it! I'll be updating as I go and accepting suggestions and challenges. I'd like to be excellent to myself in 2013. And....

Party on dudes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Katie! So excited to hear how these things go. I've definitely been working on flossing and reading more great novels, and limiting myself to 2 drinks a week. I've found the hardest thing is getting my butt to work out. If you have any tips please share them! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete