Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Path to Self Improvement?

Otherwise known as my long term to -do list. Like I said, I've been a bit introspective lately and have seen a lot of things in my life that I want to change. So here's that list. I'll probably update it as time goes on, maybe add things here and there, maybe prioritize some things and hopefully knock a chunk off. This is probably going to be a long one :)

Volunteer more- on a short term basis

Plan and take part in a voluntourism trip- looking at several in south america right now




Get back to church semi-regularly at least

Read more

Play my piano more- learn that song i love.

Meet more friends

Make a decision about grad school

Get back in touch with some old friends

Lose the fat - again- DAMNIT.

Get stronger- have a chance to do a significant strength program within the next year



Get greener- at least in small steps

Take the buns out more

Try some yoga

Cook more regularly

Join/do some sort of sports competition- maybe a powerlifting comp or a strongwoman or a tri or a team like maybe roller derby- even though those are all very different. just something competitive.


Not too big of a list, eh? So those are the things that have been on my mind lately. I'm sure you can see why I've been a bit overwhelmed about it. Mostly I want to focus on the physical (getting back into much better shape and feeling good about it) and the spiritual (getting back my sense of community through friends, church and volunteering.

1 comment:

  1. I started doing yoga (just DVDs) maybe 6 months ago and I love it! I think you will, too, once you get into it.

    Sounds like a pretty good list :)

    ReplyDelete