Monday, December 7, 2009

A North End Christmas

It's Begining to Look a lot like Christmas! Yes it is! I think I'm officially in the mood.  It started ::hangs head in shame:: in mid November. I was doing a bunch of night work in Providence which means driving home at like 4am exhausted, attempting to stay on the road. My salvation? 105.7 FM all Christmas music all the time! So my nights were me, half asleep, mumbling "Rudolph the Redness Reindeer" trying not to drive off the road. And as much as I really dislike her, who can't love this:



 I got the xmas shopping done mostly! I have a santa pub crawl, an ugly sweater party, some regular annual holiday parties and a ladie's tea party!  So lots of holiday fun!


Pretty ugly, eh?

My roomie bought a wreath for the door. I've started to get xmas cards in the mail. And on my way home from the gym tonight, I finally found someone selling mini trees! So I picked up our tree and got stared at blatantly as I walked it home. Put up the lights, put up the ornaments, plugged her in and Voila!


Christmas Tree Success!

So that's my christmas update! And for the GRAND FINALE, "A Christmas Story", reenacted by bunnies in 30 seconds or less, for those that haven't had the pleasure of Angry Alien Productions yet.

2 comments:

  1. DUDE! 2 things - 1) I thought the girl in Love Actually really was singing that song? But apparently it's this skank face. This is a crushing blow, and I blame you "Kate."

    2) I also think that chica's a slut wagon.

    (Bonus!) 3) It's fun to be over-the-top mean and say things like hooch-dragon when talking about people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE! 1) It really is the little girl in the movie, if that makes it any better. Blame "Kate" for the crushing blow... that hooch-dragon. Good thing Katie gets off scott free.

    2) Ditto. 'Nough said.

    3) I have no good bonuses... so I'll just add another fav clip from the principal's office for your viewing pleasure http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTRkdwOwfoE

    ReplyDelete