Monday, December 7, 2009

Where did that post go?

Some of you might have noticed a slightly different layout. My original intention with my blog was to keep this fairly light hearted, maybe some funny pictures or stories, but nothing super bloggy. Problem is, I can get super bloggy sometimes, and not always about stuff I want everyone to know. So I decided to create a parallel blog of sorts where I can link to my posts there, maybe summarize them, but keep it set to private. In the coming days I'll be working out the kinks of making sure everyone is invited to that one. So please bear with me as I make this change.

I think it's a really good thing that makes me just a bit more comfortable keeping this section totally public. And dont worry, if you're a random reader that I don't know that has somehow stumbled across my blog and feel this crazy connection, I'm totally open to giving you access to both sites so please let me know!! I'd really love people in similar situations to mine to be able to read and relate!

Disclaimer: If you're not on the "cool list", please dont be offended. Obviously there are some things everyone prefers to keep a bit more personal for a variety of reasons :)

DIFO FRIENDS: I don't know most of your emails to invite you, so somehow get those to me and I'll set you up!

2 comments:

  1. Hey ... should I be able to see this? I'm not reading stuff because I feel like I shouldn't be allowed here ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you can read this one! It's not very exciting to be honest. There's another one (that's embarassingly bloggy) that should in theory be private. Hopefully that's working. So peruse away. There are maybe some fun pics? No amazing haikus though yet. Maybe this week if I get motivted.

    ReplyDelete