Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I want that! Ep1.0

I recently found a show called "I want that!" They essentially just have 3 min bits on random cool products, usually for the home. I loved it! And I thought that I could do that on my blog.  So here's my first installment of I Want That - Katie style.

Essential Oils Sniffers.
I've been seeing a lot of buzz about these in several magazines I read. Basically, when you're stressed out, you just pull out a container of this super smelly wonderful oil and it's supposed to calm you down. This of course was supported by "studies" that weren't listed, but I think it's totally believable and I'd love to give it a whiff. The ones I saw recommended were:
Tiles - but cooler!
OK, so this one I actually saw on "I want that" but they're just so cool that I had to share. As I start to more seriously consider buying a home, I try to take note of easy ways to add some flare in a simple way. These tiles have an adhesive back  for super simple SMART installation. I think even my boyfriend could do this :)

Adhesive backsplash?!?

Caitlin Moran
I don't quite remember where I heard a review on this woman, but she was described as a modern Rosanne, which sounds right up my alley. She's written several books, one titled How To Be a Woman, which is on my Amazon wishlist right now! At one point, she goes on a mini-rant about the current state of "pube disapproval". Hilarious, IMO....
"I can't believe we've got to a point where it's basically costing us money to have a vagina. They're making us pay for maintenance and upkeep of our lulus, like they're a communal garden. It's a stealth tax ... This is money we should be spending on THE ELECTRICITY BILL and CHEESE and BERETS ..."

Caitlin, I cant believe it either.



So guys, I want these things. Do you?


No comments:

Post a Comment