Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Year in Review Post

Oh so stereotypical, but I figured it was time to do a year in review and maybe some resolutions.  It's been an interesting year for me... lots of ups and downs to be honest, but I guess who doesn't have those?

Year started kinda bumpy (ok... maybe first 6 months? lol). Relationship going very much downhill- same shit, different day (different year even....geeze). Something different in 2009 though. I finally grew the balls to draw the line and honestly, that's something I'm really proud of myself for. ::pat myself on the back there:: Kicked him out. Started taking much better care of myself.  Got a roommate. Sorted my life out.



OK, well maybe I'm still working on that "sort life out" but again, who isn't? And again, patting myself on the back, I've been doing a damn good job of it. I've made some great new friends, feeling a lot better at work, got my butt back in shape, started reading more, keeping in better touch with old friends, started volunteering, going back to church more, have overhauled my eating habits, had 4 (5?) adoptions this year and am just so much more relaxed nowadays.  Really, got a lot of my to-do list accomplished and that's pretty awesome. So I'm still majorly addicted to trashy VH1... not such a crime in the long run, right?


 With studs like Real and Chance, how do I say no?

So I guess that brings me to 2010, right?  Well I think for now I've still got a pretty damn good running list to work on. I really would like to get more green, but that's still a bit overwhelming to me. Really excited to keep on the path I'm at right now nutrition/exercise-wise and finally get to some more serious strength training (pull-ups.... pulllllllupppppppssss). On a lighter note, definitely excited to do some cheesey dating things with my single gals (speed dating anyone? lol), cause some things you really just have to do for the story. Oh and maybe I'll get my little snots to like me this year. That would be good too :)


So insanely in love with each other.... Stop spooning and love me!!!

So I guess that's about it for now....aka VH1 is calling my name. Goodbye 2009 and hello 2010. Like the blog says- here I am, still intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment