Saturday, November 14, 2009

Funnies, Part I

So to lighten the mood a bit (I know I get uber-bloggy sometimes), I thought I would also throw in some random funnies that I enjoy. Of course, genres of all type and some might be a bit inside joke-ish. But mostly, I just don't want to lose track of most of these! So I hope you enjoy.

Can squats cure cancer? An amazing compilation of Rippetoe quotes.



Most Legit Workout Workout Vid Ever. I want to marry these guys.



And one I was introduced to last night. German Forklift Safety:



Poke, Sniff and Lick: a lovely production by a coworker's kids (sorry, can't imbed this one!). Really funny actually. I think I would have had tons of fun with these guys :)


My heroes from The Principal's Office on Dirty Dancing.




Marker Face, again from the Principal's Office. Cause who didn't have a kid like this in their school?

And finally... my favorite clip from The Soup discussing our President's sexual habits that made me nearly piss my pants. MUST SEE.




Hope you Enjoyed!!!! Stay tuned for part 2 as I come across more funnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment