Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mini-Success

WOOOHOOOOOOOO. Today, I finally fit back into my skinny jeans! Not my "I'm skinny" jeans, but the actual cut. Either way, it's a step in the right direction and was super exciting. My weight isn't changing too much lately, so this was much needed. They still used to be fat pants, but for a month or two, I couldn't even fit into them. Now I can with ease, so I must be doing something right.



I know I shouldn't use food as a reward, but I used good food in moderation as my reward today. I went out to my favorite sushi joint and instead of my usual three rolls leaving me stuffed, I had a gentle two rolls and savored them. It was just the right size and totally hit the spot.

So yay for having more than one pair of pants to wear to work and yay for enjoyed moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment