Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Baby!!!!

A second WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO in one day!!!!! It looks like my baby Danica, one of my foster rabbits (for those that don't know, I volunteer and am a foster home for the House Rabbit Network) is going to get adopted!!!

I've had the pleasure of fostering this little spitfire since this past February and am honestly, now that it's hitting, a bit heartbroken at the idea of her going. The sweetie has a bit of cage aggression (due to a rough life) but is absolutely amazing outside of her cage and has made so much progress since being with me. I just want to run home and hug her right now!

This is what it's all about. I'm so happy for her. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed that everything goes as planned. She should be in her forever home Wednesday. What an amazing Thanksgiving surprise.

1 comment:

  1. What great news! I am so impressed with your fostering abilities. I hope she's enjoying her new home as I type this!

    ReplyDelete